Minimum required skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Certified Accountant with 5 to 8 years of managerial experience in related field.
- Experience in Oil & Gas, maritime Logistics and Shipping Sectors.
- Experience in Public Joint Stock Companies preferred.
- Arabic speaker is an advantage.
- Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
- Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and work under pressure.
- Technical skills and experience in financial reporting and analysis, cash flow management, mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures.
- Experience in group consolidation using Microsoft Dynamics. Knowledge of IFRS accounting and reporting.
- Able to handle external audits and liaise with the auditors as per schedules.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for verifying all the payments prepared by the Accountants with proper supports and approvals by the proper authorized persons, and release the payments to the clients through bank by bank transfers / cheques.
- Responsible for the availability of the funds in the bank before releasing the payments.
- Verify the proper authorized signatures before releasing the payments the bank transfer letters / cheques as per the approved schedule.
- Co-ordinate with the bank for the smooth transactions. Make strong relationship & comply the documents required to operate the current accounts. Liaise with Banks and related Divisions operation staff and Accountants for overdue invoice payments.
- Responsible for Corporate Cash and Petty Cash and weekly verification with divisional Accountants and HR manager.
Prepare and finalize the Group/Divisional Budget Variance Reports VS Actual Financial result of the company in Excel from the Navigator along with the financial result of the company and submit to Chief Financial Officer periodically.
- Liaise with External and Internal Auditors for Quarterly and Annual Audit, and arrange bank balance confirmation from various banks for the Auditors.
- Supervise the Accounts Department. Make sure all deadlines are met on time. Maintain the discipline and harmony in the Finance Department both in work wise and personal relationship. Guide and lead them as a Strong Team.
- Cross Checking, Finalizing and release the monthly payroll payments which are prepared by the HR Manager. Make sure the prompt payment of monthly salaries. Maintain and keep the Payroll record files in safe confidentially. Verify and Keep record End of Service of all the employees which is prepared by HR Manager and update the records periodically.
- Verify and release the Expenses of the Board of Directors / Executive Members, which is prepared by the Senior Accountant after authorization.
- Release the declared dividends to the Directors as approved by the board liaising in co-ordination with the bank.
- Verify and Release the monthly Ship Management Running Expense – as per the approved budget 1st of every month.
- Bank Loan Installment Payments – Liaise with the International Banks. Verify the Bank Interest Calculation and release the Loan Interest and Capital Installment payments on time as per schedule.
- Organize and keep all the Bank Related documents and Vessel Related documents apostled, notarized and attested – Liaise with the International Banks and related authorities, to update the documents.
- Responsible to place the Fixed deposit with banks verifying changes in interest rates.
- Submit the reviewed Bank Summary report to CEO and CFO weekly.
- Timely Information to Dept Managers & Chief Financial Officer about details of payments received from the debtors some cases related to Vessel owning & chartering.
- Verify the monthly, quarterly and yearly audit schedules prepared by Accountants. And confirm that the Provisions for Accrued Liabilities, prepayments, depreciation, gratuity, Air-Passage and Leave Salary, relevant month end closing accrued liabilities are accounted based on documentary proof
- Any other job/report & responsibilities may assign/ask from time to time by CEO / CFO
Please Email your to CV to email@example.com by specifying “Finance Manager“ in the subject.